Well we post them good or bad. This is a bad one.

Got out Sat. after 3 weekends of not fishing the Bay due to our trip out west. By the time I had the boat and the rods set back up it was after 7:00 and by the time we started fishing it was close to 8:00. Went west and set up my usuall brown spread and fished 20-30 fow. Man was there bait. The fish were there as well but I just couldn't get them to go. After about 3 hrs of not catching Browns we headed out to deep water looking for Salmon. got out to 100 foot and hit a steelhead. I handed the rod off to a guest on board and this fish had some shoulders. Within a very short time the fish won the battle and swam off with my #11 Rapala still stuck in his chops.

15 minutes later another rod went with a smaller steelhead on and again the rod was handed off. After a couple good jumps #2 swam away to fight another day. Worked the water for about another hour and a half before fish #3, another steely, took an nk off the wire dipsy with 50 foot of wire out. Irish Knots, (Chris) took the rod and we finally got one in the boat. probably just over legal size but he went back in anyway so no measurement was needed. Ended the day 2 for 5.

Sunday was pretty much the same. Complete blank on the Browns (Man I sucked out there) and only one small steelhead from the points from the day before. Needless to say he didn't make it to the boat either.

The fish won this weekend.

Glen