Ya just never know

This is just a post to get some board action going. Its been kinda quiet lately. I was out fishing with Holy Mackerel a couple weeks ago. We were just yacking. Ive known him probably 10yrs or so. Well he brings up the story of the state record Atlantic salmon.

Caught on his boat by a guy he took out fishing.

This is a true story. I camp right next to him . Sit around the campfire evenings. Drink a few blue and silvers . fish together and he never mentioned it till the other day.

If a state record salmon was caught in my boat I would have it plastered all over the place. Im not sure what yr it was caught he told me but the blue and silver blurs the memory.

Anyone who thinks they are a good fisherman should go out fishing with this guy. Every little detail , every rattle, every gust of wind , is taken into account. When the fish are biteing its easy. Everyone catches a coolerful. When they are not biteing and no one is catching fish. Mackerel still catches.Occasionaly Ill kick his ass fishing but its usually the other way around.

We are useing his boat for the Sodus Pro Am. Amature division.Im looking forward to a strong finish.