reelhard 7-18 shooting 4 ontario, landed in canandiagua...

Well... my 4 yr. old son Braeden, jason and I left for the Oak at 2:00am sunday morning from Horseheads. As we approached Dansville, I noticed some sparks flying from the front passenger side tire of my boat trailer! :no: After instant evac and eval of the situation, we decided to limp into the truckstop at the dansville exit. 3:30 in the morn. and I pull the hub off to have the wheel bearings drop all over the ground in about 30 pieces. ;( no parts till 9A.M.!! :@ had a great greasy spoon breakfast, watched Cars, & Toystory :$ till advanced auto opened. finaly got'R fixed and back on the road by 10:00.... Heading to the Oak... started getting reports of 5-6' whitecaps... :no: weather reports said ssw @ 5-10, not wnw @ 15-20! turned around in Batavia and headed home. by the time I hit 5/20, we decided to check out canandaigua. never been there... launched in the north end at around 12:30. found deep water and dropped rigs. other than ALL the boat taffic, what a beautiful lake. :clap: we did pretty well for our selves, went 6-12 in about 5 hours of fishing. all lakers and one nice rainbow. jason had one off the downrigger just ripping drag, but soon dropped, I would have liked to at least see that one.. overall the day ended alot better than it started. thanks to all the great people at the dansville truckstop who helped us out. And I will be checking out canandiagua lake again..(during the week!!)

good job guys! at least the day turned out ok for ya. Good to know there is still a few good hearted people left out there. Found a few of them myself bringin the new boat home when we had some issues with the truck. hope the next road trip goes better for ya

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Nice Dave. I should be getting my boat back from Marina Today, Saturday or Tuesday latest. In Maine all next week. But, after August 1st, get a hold of me and you can hop a ride up to Ontario with me. I'm definitely going to take some weekdays off in August and slam some Kings. If you have any time August 4th 5th, or 6th, let me know and I'll take a day off.

Wayne