Must Read - Cayuga LOU-ALL

Heads up to all: I spoke to our LOCAL SPOON PAINTER- DAVE of R&R SPOONS - mytacklebox.com. He has graciously called me and asked if he could donate some spoons as prizes for our Tournament. This was an un-solicated donation from a great producer of spoons. I'm sure if you ask Rollie -Final Flight on the Blue Bubble he will tell you what he caught fish on during the last LOU-All. I fish R&R spoons all the time and they catch fish after fish. Dave is in the middle of another update to his website, I got a sneak preview and again I am pumped to fish some of these new patterns. Dave has been donating prizes to numerous tournaments for a few years now and I think's it time for us to give him a big pat on the back. Support our local businesses and check out his site- you won't be disappointed.

Mower

I have no financial interest in R&R spoons just like to see a local business succeed when they step and donate to the community.

it also took a king during pre-fish for the oswego PRO/AM magnum size silver cup.

Yup, may have caught more if the Captian would have allowed them more time in the water :lol: Took a fish in the Orleans pro am also......nice job Dave :yes:

Maybe next year you guys will have this on another weekend so guys like myself and Jason can make it a little more interesting? Fishing the LSRC for sharks this Saturday.

Best of luck to all.