C/S League-Week 3

This Saturday will be "hump day" for us gentlemen. Seneca has some catchin up to do but with some of the reports I've been reading it looks like it could come down to home field advantage in the fifth and final week to see if Seneca can complete a come back. Good luck to all. L J

Well I guess all the super secret weapons need to come out so we can close the deal early and I can avoid pulling the rig over to Seneca. I'm in for this Sat. No commitments for a change to limit fishing time. Catch all you guys on water.

Mower

I can't get over how little has been said by the Seneca guys. I would have thought that you would have been full of of BS after LB88's big win. I guess I was right when I figured that was a "fluke". So what's the deal this weekend----Cayuga up by 40lbs plus or what? L J

Lil Jake - Looks like a slim turn out? I'm picking the boat up at the shop tomorrow - hopefully she's running 100%. Worst case the kicker will get me around.

Well boys....How did we make out? Finally getting the Balls Deep back out on the water tonight if the weather holds up. Then making a trip to Lake O (Sodus or Fairhaven) in the morning. Anyone want to go? I have one spot open.

I'm going to give it one more day to be sure everbody that fished has reported in but as it looks now Cayuga's lead has grown some more. The sept 11 date will be Seneca's best shot. All thou aug 14 is the Lighthouse Tourney on Cayuga and that seems to bring out the best in LB88 so I don't think it's completely undo-able for them yet. I'll post tomorrow night guys. L J

Sorry for the delay guys I've been having some computer issue's. Week three went down like this. Seneca total:29.0( all 711skwerz, good job)------Cayuga with fish coming from more than one source totaled out at 48-12oz. With the weekly lunker going to yours truely at 10-12oz.

This week is the all Cayuga outing plus the "Lighthouse Derby" so I see all of you at the weigh in on the 14th. L J