An introduction and thank you

Name: Craig

Home Port:Wilson/Olcott/Buffalo/Dunkirk

Boat Name/Type:2005 Lund 1950 Tyee Magnum

I fish for:Salmon/trout/walleye/musky/northern/bass

==================

I want to give a huge thanks to everyone here. I've been following this forum all summer and using all the great info to help me learn fishing out on the open water of the Great Lakes (Ontario/Erie) and the Niagara River. I have been fishing the lower Niagara for the past 15 years for trout and salmon from shore. When the popular spots started to get crowded, every year I told myself, 'next year I'm getting a boat.' Wel that next year finally came this past may when I finally pulled the trigger on the boat I've always wanted, a Lund. Although I've been fishing for years, it's all been from shore so the boating thing is completely new to me.

Thanks to this forum and to the members of LOTSA (became a member this year), the learning curve has been not been as bad as I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong, I still have a ton to learn and nothing compares to experience on the water, but out of the 10-15 trips I've made it out so far I've only been skunked once. (Went out with the girlfriend, her first time out of Olcott in 3-4fters, not the best of ideas.) I've mostly got skippys but did manage a 12lb king. I haven't managed any oustanding days but hopefully that will come with time and experience.