TONIGHT

Don't forget the LIVE CHAT tonight at 8PM.. Guest speaker will be the world reknown salmon fisherman from Corning, Ray K. Make sure you get there early as seating is limited. :P Ray promises to give away all his secrets. Beer and sandwiches will be served by your own wife/girlfriend as needed. For the ladies on the site, get your husband/boyfriend to make them. :P

Let me tell you just how good i am,,,,,,,, Tom just called from the waters off sandy complaining of no fish i suggested a program for him 5 min later he calls with a screaming reel he never called back with a report of what it was, i hope he didnt let the line go slack again :lol::lol: I m having a hard time finding a hat to fit my swollen head and my arms getting sore from patting my back.......

it was really good several capt. from osweago were spilling there secrets ,im not to familur with that area so i didnt pay attention , dont worry bout my vast knowlage first 2 min of our trip ill teach ya all i know with 1 1/2 min of silence, start checking on backup observer ill talk with jerry at sodus before moinday maybe ill invite him to the oak sat he had a good time there last year,, sombody say i have money ? darn the words out i figured my 25year old boat and rummage sale reels and wallmart poles with homemade lures would of fooled em,,guess when i mentioned changing 5 year old line that was the key....... heck i had to fish without clothes sunday i can post some pic,s of sundays trip...

Hey HVAC boy don't pat yourself on the back so hard :shock: First off it was on the rod you told me to pull up from 85ft :roll:, second off your set up didn't fly either and third off it was a stinking, lousy, freakin nasty big eyed LAKE TROUT :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: I even had to use my new net on the darn thing :x

I found out the problem as to why I couldn't get a rod to fly..... Are you ready :?: :?: We get back to the dock and my friend (whom I might add got me started with fishing Big O for trout and salmon back in the 80's) asked me this, Tomm you want some water, or a >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BANANA :shock: :shock: ;(;(;( I SAID WHAT WHAT DID YOU SAY, A BANANA HAS BEEN MY BOAT ALLL DAY :?: :evil:

Problem solved now I just need to get the lake trout stink out of the boat.

P.S Please Ray no Pics from Sunday :!:

hmmmpfff laker thats why i tried to tell ya to raise your stuff i dont know why you keep targeting them..pretty tuff with that strong of west current specially with a east wind usually flatlining 10#rigger weights is a good indication your down speed is a bit much or something is goofy ,probly the laker was the reason your rigger was flat out you scraped it off bottom in shallow ive had em swimwith the boat for quite a ways before releasing , thats why if something dont seem right pull your stuff and check thats how i found my birdnest and tangled cables last sunday after that i snagged a cloth shopping bag that changed my cable angle somewhat too. also that temp line that was hugging shore has slid out to the 26/27 line sometimes when that warm surface line moves out deep the good down temp is shallow and 50 ft and up can be veeeeery productive nothing like catching kings on planners ,remember, oops that was the one you lost sooorrry,maybe saturday ...........

HMMMM 85 down over 100 with alot of blow back doesn't spound like scraping bottom. That's why I was shocked that it was a freakin laker :x :evil: . Hate those darn things :!: Get them out of the lake. They should be catch and destroy. I will keep them just to get them out of the lake :devil:;)

Boy you drop 1 fish, probably because of the other guys in the boat that can't drive staright or get poles out of the way quick enough and he doesn't let you forget it :shock: ;)

Ask Steve about the fish I landed with him on his boat during the derby on the wire with the dipsey not tripped. hmmmmm capt. and great driver (Shorthanded Jack) keeping things straight and out of the way :shock:

HVAC I am still yet to see a big fish in your hands :shock: ;)DSC04817.jpg

i tried with this westn/w wind it auyta get the lake back in order watch modis and temp chart also oak report should be fair 2 more days ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but .......................................................then hot and i dont mean temps (air) but like i always say ..............