Labor day on Cayuga

Bobber

Kade and I took one of the guys who works for me out and had a blast. Wasn't sure how the lake would be given the wind report...it was shockingly calm. We fished from 12:00 to 5:30 putting 6 lakers and 3 salmon in the boat. Dropped a couple salmon and a handful of lakers behind the boat and had numerous short strikes on the dipsy rods. Kade fought every fish only passing the rods off for a brief rest every now and then before snatching them back. Thought he was gonna throw Ernie overboard once when Ernie didn't give him the rod back as quick as Kade thought he should. :rofl: Dipsys with f/f did most of the work with only 3 fish on the riggers. Kade is getting excited about fishing the B&B tourny...hopefully the weather will cooperate that weekend.

Kyle

rTUwJ.jpg

rU5_r.jpg

rUWnr.jpg

Yeah...that would be an understatement! Kade loves to fish. He meets me in the driveway everynight when I get home from work with rod in hand, ready to go somewhere. What makes these times even more special is that Kade is handicapped. He's got a pretty tough life both now and ahead of him, and to see him as happy as he is when he's fishing...well, just doesn't get any better.

Kyle

Thats too bad but I'm glad to see him enjoy the sport so much. It reminds me of myself around that age when dad use to take me out or when I would wait for him to come home after deer hunting and ask him what he's got.

Thats a nice rig you got too!