Question about tomorrow and Saturday!

rshubuck

I want to head to the Big O from Ithaca tomorrow morning and Saturday for some trolling action and show my Dad a good time. I know its been windy so there has not been many reports to go by. I was thinking of launching out of Oswego for some kings but Ontario is new to me so I don't know the typical pattern to go by. I hear that the kings have moved in the river but the big runs have not come so I assume there is still time. I just like a good starting point if possible. Thanks Rob.

PS: I always post my reports with pics so you will hear how I make out. ;)

Hey Rob, I'll be fishing out of Oswego sunday. I'll be starting in the 140' and work in, possibly into the harbor. The fishing hasn't been on fire for us but we have been catching fish. Start out and work in.. j-plugs or similar are good now. Let us know how you do, I may need the info for sunday! Good Luck!

Thanks. I will post the info late at night so you might want to check it before you leave Sunday morning or I can PM you my #. I'm thinking of leaving 8am friday morning to Oswego cause one of the guys can't leave until then but Saturday I will be out early to late eveing.