Fishing Report

Your Name / Boat Name:violent release

Took our last trip of the year sat. My bro in law, a buddy and my wife joined me for a great day of fishing and fun. We started at the wall with plenty of boats out there and didnt manage a bite :( We then slid outside the pack to the 30 to 40 foot range and took a smash from a big king. I grab the rod and start yelling for the mrs. to "get back here!!" She is hooked up on her first big king. It was awesome to see. She had the biggest smile but was struggling big time trying to get the fish in. After a great fight her first king hit the boat deck! She couldnt have been more excited. ( I may have been more pumped than her lol ) Soon that depth dried up and we slid out and started getting huge kings in 68FOW with 55' out on the riggers. The 42sec spin doc with a siggs 42 fly was doing great till it got snapped off by a big king. A death wish spin doc (i think that's what its called) with a siggs crinkle mirage also took 2 big guys. We had a DW mag get r done on the 40' rigger that went 450' before some &^#$@% decided he was going to cut behind us and take that fish with him :( All in all a great day with great people.

bUWBJ.jpg