Species Breakdown:2 Steelhead, 1 King

Hot Lure: Cut Bait, NK Waddler, Some Old NK my lil cuz thought was cool

Trolling Speed:2.3-3.0

Down Speed: 2.4-3.0

Boat Depth: 20-130

Lure Depth: 20-120

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

==================== Took my Dad, Bro In Law and Stu out Saturday and were slow out of the shoots. We got a little Steelie finally on the Waddler and let him go. Then took a big Steelie and he got wrapped up in another line and we dumped him. Then it was Poppies turn and he brought in a nice 2yr old king. And that was about it. On Sunday it was me, Mooker's, Uncle Rog and my young cuz Tiny who is a 7ft 510lbs gentle giant. We kept him in the middle of the boat. I set out four riggers and on my final stacker rod i asked Tiny to pick out a spoon and he picked out this old NK Mag that was silver and a green stripe. It was in there for about two minutes and this beautiful Steelie erupted behind the boat Uncle Rog had drew number one out of the hat and for his first big fight he did awesome and Mooker's steered the boat and guided it right into the net for me. High fives, hugs, and pictures we went back at it we did nothing and took a look inside and i could not even get a bite for the next five hours and we called it a day. And a trip to the taxidermist :clap: . :clap: I have had a real rough year as far as the boat, equipment, and when i got hurt on the boat this year and not catching many fish but man i tell ya to see the smile on my Uncle and Tiny's face totally made my whole year and gave me the encouragement i needed to get back at it next weekend. If anyone saw a 23 foot Grumann listing to the port side that was when Tiny took a nap in the cuddy lol :D

You did well to catch any fish on Sunday. It was a very slow day out there. We had a good first hour then went 7 hours straight with out a fish or hit -- longest dry spell of a very long busy season!! You will have to admit that they were about the best 2 days a guy could spend on the water. Comfortable temps, nice water and no intruptions of nap time!!