Carp Fishing 9/24

Deaf Fisherman

We went to another secrets hole for carp fishing. we are fishing for 2 hours. It was amazing day with 90 degree and sunny! We caught 14 carp out of 20plus something. But random caught was catfish! around 2-3 pounds! we was using bread and corn for baits. everything was on the hook. we had to bam the rod fast once we saw them attack the bait. orwise we will lost the fish.

Anyway, no monster size carp being caught or being seen on surface.

here is my fish picture that being caught today. I didnt took all picture of them.

yhoVA.jpg

yhtUS.jpg

yhwp0.jpg

Interesting story, I invited my roommate that being dying to learn how to fishing. Ironically, he never knew how to fish right way once in his lifetime. even through he caught several sunfish and one bass in his lifetime. enough of convinced him to buy his first fishing pole. he asked me that he want to catch first fish that weight biggest than his fish in lifetime. in which it was bass that weight 2 pounds. so you guys know what happen next when he fishing along with me. I told him to cast over that little brunch stick that strike out of water. so he did it, boom! big splashing at everywhere. now, he bagged it at 10pounds carp! now, he is hooked fishing for life. 8)

yhyU9.jpg

His several casts after first carp, he is quickly learner! 7-8 pounds carp. also, another friend of mine, wanted to tag along with me to see how good i am.. 8)8)8):lol: but that was strange enough because he caught 2-3pounds catfish sametime as my roommate caught his second carp.

yhBoi.jpg

Now, day is done. looking forward for bass/pike tourney on the kayak to support the injury military in waterloo at tomorrow! also, going to salmon river at Owesgo on sunday!

keep fishing!! and good luck to guys who fishing this weekend!