Canandaigua 10/13

Launched from Woodville at 9am, headed over to the east side and started trolling north near white rock. Didn't move a rod trolling north and south. Threw everything at them but the kitchen sink. Trolled back to Whiskey Point and decided to troll over to the west side. I'm not sure of the points on the west side but I started trolling south from a white house on the point. Got to the next point and I decided to go shallow. Came across that point in 55 FOW I doubled up with a laker on black/purple honey bee spoon down 45' and another laker on white/green dot SD with a Big Weenie proctologist out 150' #2 setting dipsy. Both lakers were huge compared to the Keuka lakers on accustom to :lol:. Got stuff reset and trolled north across the point again and picked up another decent laker on the dipsy. Didn't move another rod and back at the launch at 2pm.

The points on the west you were trolling by are Long Point to the south and the next point north is Cook's Point, I call it Hawks Point because the Hawks place is the white one on the point then north into the cove 2 or 3 house is Golisano's house.

Thanks.

I've been to C'dga lake twice this year, once mid summer and yesterday. Both times when I troll on the east side my fish finder shows a lot of clutter from surface to maybe 50' down. I see fish in the clutter as well as bait from time to time. Both times on the east side there was a lot of pollen or something on the surface of the water I move over to the west side and the fish finder is back to normal. I normally fish Keuka with an occasional Seneca trip thrown in. I do not change any settings on my humminbird. What am I seeing on the east side vs. the west side?

I am not sure what your are picking up on your sonar on the east side but my down speed and temp on the west side near those points can really get cranking with the down current around there. I have been in 70 FOW near Long Point and see the cables and wire lines go out to the deep side of the boat in the current. The east side from the white rock to whiskey point seems to develop a scum line.