winds west 15-20+

cloudy, shower,flurry

in stand at 3:00

one red fox so far

4:15 lone doe feeding in field

5:30 two doe feeding at 35yds buddy shot nice 8pt at 4:10 about 250yds from me

Shawn

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

I agree... I think it would be a lot of fun and help the down time go by quicker....

Sat through the dainpour for an hour and a half last evening... Deer were moving once the rain stopped..

Good luck this evening...

chad, I know this is a fishing site, bt any chance we can get hunting tweets?

what you are seeing in terms of deer activity. Share pictures that you take while on stand and any other neat things you see... Just something to passs the time and might be of interest to other hunters...

I carry my blackberry with me in the stand (..on silent mode of course)... I play poker and solatiare to pass the time, but also surf the web some... I am always checking out and getting caught up on posts on LOU, that is why the real time tweets might be fun....

What do others think.. sounds like FX is into it as well..

i had 2 small coons last night trying to get some berries or something from a shrub like tree 4 ft tall they would take turns sneaking out to the end of the branch. when they both got there the outside one would fall and run back up to be the pusher and down would go the other one they did this for 1/2 hr before hittin thecorn.. this morn i had a squirrel run across my hat then he found a mushroom and sat in the tree 10 yds away justa munching.....................oh yea no stinking deer i might have to leave the boom box home next time,,