Payeveryday Derby

Just a quick question, Have any of you that won a daily prize not been paid yet. We won and have still have not recieved our check yet. Have sent numerous emails. The 1st email in September was responded to(ya know I'm sure I mailed your check,wait a couple days,if you don't recieve I'll send you another one) 3 more emails since and no reply from PEDD. I know the prize money part is minimal but it just the principle of the thing. Makes me wonder.

i have received 3 separate cheques from them. the only problem is my last check was suppose to be a 3 day roll over and they only paid me for one. all in all after you consider the long drive to the weighin center and the ice, gas, time its not worth it. sorry to hear that they are playing games hope you get paid.

Slab,

Also When did you win you are aware that the derby ended on the 6th of sept. Our recorders indicate that every one has been paid to date. Via bob fischer. Bob also told me that he has not recieved any new e mails in the last 45 days or so. I want to get to the bottom of this and if you are entiled to your money then i want you to get payedl. We are not out to screw any fisherman for any reason. Please act responsably and give me a call so i can clear this up asap.

Thanks

chris