Cayuga T - Falls 11/03

Started early but didn't hit the water till almost 8:30. T falls is a long drive for me. Took a co-worker out for hopefully some salmon and a lil jiggin. Shot south quick and began to set up headed north. Ran 2 sd's and flies off the start in chrome/green-blue and had a quick hit and no one home. Got to the BSA camp and picked up a 17" salmon. Turned south and had another good hit which produced a legal LL. Decided to jig for a bit and it was slow goin. I switched from chartreuse to white and finally got a hit which produced a beautiful ten pound laker. Started trolling again with the same 220ft line out on a 3 setting on the dipsys and picked up one more dink salmon. Lost one more fish that broke off my SD/fly just behind the dipsy. Cold start but a nice day. FLX Troutman(Mike) Just give me a call or PM any Sunday you want to get out. I appreciate you letting me tag along the other day. Tcon, it was great meeting you and dont hesitate to message me to get out.... Not winterizing so any day the forcast is under 10mph I'm in! I can push a little windier on Cayuga but not not much.

ObBNS.jpg

ObLMr.jpg

Great catch Paul, and a pleasure to meet you also always nice to put names to faces...I might just take you up on that i've been wanting to try jigging for a while now. Let me know if you want to hit Hemlock or Canadice also.

Tom