Canandaigua 11/9/10

Well wanted to give my tree stands a rest and get out on the water to enjoy the sun & 50 degree temps. LOL. The only thing near 50 was the surface temp, and it was cloudy with misty rain, or maybe I was just in a cloud the entire time. Gotta love them weathermen! :no:

Anyhow... Went 6 for 7 on lakers. All on wires set at 90 & 120 on #3 dipsey settings. Fished in mainly 60 - 90 FOW at the north end. White e-chip / white fly combo & green SD / green fly combo did equally well. Did wire set up for the first 2 & 1/2 hours before trying the seth green rig out deep for the final hour. Old Seth was silent today. :(

After a slower than normal spring on this lake it really picked up, and as usual the fall was very productive. All and all, a good season. Caught some decent fish and had no outboard motor issues. :yes:

Probably the last report of the year, so everyone have a great and safe hunting season and HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :)

LTtroller

(Bob)

, so everyone have a great and safe hunting season and HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :)

LTtroller

(Bob)

Thanks Bob. Even though I don't fish that lake I enjoyed reading your reports this year.

We have all winter to ....."remember when......

Good report! We worked the German Bros area on Sunday the 7th with all lakers. Out of 12 hookups we only boated 6 average lakers. Finished 3/3 after some serious hook sharpening ;) R&R black oil slick was red hot again for us again this week, all spoon bite no flasher fly bites. Biggest laker 5-6lbs on a blue J9 Rapala "rainbow" set up 35 down over 90 , 110' back. All fish came 35-65 ft down over 80-110