Seneca / Keuka 11/10

Tried Seneca out of severne pt this morning and after 3 consecutive waves crashed my bow I was thinkin maybe time to load up. Decided to head for Keuka. I never fish it so this was a first for me. Launched out of Branchport and didn't go far before we started picking up fish on Jigs. Picked up 3 quick and missed a few. Decided to troll and put out 2 SD/flies , one white on white and one Siver green SD with a green blue fly. white took a hit within seconds of setting it up and then took 3 more before the green fired. After that it was back and forth. Think we went 10 for 14 trolling. Running 225 out on a 3 setting out over 140 to 160 FOW. Most fish were 18-20" but we did manage one at 25". Females were still full of eggs. Lots of fun and I'll be back to do my part with these stunted overpopulated lakers :lol:

1110101906_1.jpg

Way to go! I'm not sure what area on Keuka you were concentrating in but I heard someone say tonight that they were in front of the state park launch in 100 FOW I've had good luck just south of the launch too. Stinks not being able to get out since my boat has been stored for 3 weeks now. Hurry up spring!

The heck with spring, grab your PFD and send me a PM. I'll meet you at the launch. Weather depending, I will fish there next Wednesday.