New To Forum

fisherman21

Welcome to the board Manny :yes: Lots of good people here, many of which are willing to share info and good stories..

But just a point of information.. (Ray K) is a frequent poster here, and it would appear that he has some knowledge about fish and hunting. Truth is he is just really an escapee from a upstate institution. He frequents librarys across New York to access the internet. He is full of all kinds of stories which are amusing to say the least. A particular ongoing fantasy about trophy deer hunting in Indiana is extreamly interesting, considering he spent most of his life in a padded room he manages to string together some interesting facts. You would swear he was really there.... anyway, welcome aboard :yes::beer:

oK iLL SPARE YA THE BASHING I give the new guys, tho some of them old farts (old members) dont get much rest from me. Ya done stumbled on a good family here willing to share info,stories,and some far fetched tales of bears stealing donuts...

I used to share your passion but sence my hair slid from to top of my head to my ears and back,my undies all have racing stripes,and my well abused body parts are getting worn from wear ,I spend most of my days hanging from branches and basking in the sun where the sun shines in every orface.

Huh yer still here ???????? ok yer in welcome to the sight and never walk the docks with beer or a exposed box of donuts we got a lot of :bandit: :bandit: here ready to kick yer :mooning: for yer stash.....and never get downwind or close if ya see a 22 ft sylvan on a sunny day off shore or ya wont be the same :poolparty: