ANYONE NEED A PART TIME MATE? I'M YOUR MAN!!!

Name: Ryan

Hi, My name is Ryan and I am 29. I have fished all my life, for various species. I have a little 14 foot boat which I use to fish for bass, walleye, etc in local small lakes and ponds. I have collected some downriggers and such and am saving to buy a bigger boat to take out on Lake O. I have been on several charters, previously with TK out of Oswego and most recently with Reel Serious out of Rochester. I can drive a boat, set a hook, fight fish, tie lures, use a fish finder, am familiar with the basic equipment. Some day would like to be able to run my own charter business or at least get to the point where I could comfortably fish by myself on Ontario. I live in Ava, which is a little north of Rome, so I guess my home port would be out of Oswego, because that is the closest. But, I could get to Rochester in a pinch once in awhile if I have to. I would like to help any captains out there who are looking for a mate. I think it would be a good way for me to learn the business. I work full time at metlife but I would be available to help on weekends, vacations, and after work in the summer as it is light out later. I am very reliable as I have never called in to work ever. I am a fast learner who is a good worker, friendly, and have good people skills. Anyone who wouldn't mind the help please feel free to respond or pm me. Thanks a lot!