Seneca 1-28-11

Well Men, fished seneca yesterday, and it is by far the best day fishing i have had in a long time. We hit the water by 7am and had fish on by 7:05 am. We decided to change it up and run high and fast. With Cores, rigger, flat lines... had 4 sticks flatlining, and two leadcores going. We were doubling, triples, quads, and a quint? 5 on at one time... when one fired, they all did. 3 color core, 5 color cores. Stinger spoons were the killer today, all colors. It was amazing. while putting lines in the water, we were getting fish, while hooking them to the boards, it would pull right out of your hand before you could even let go of the clip....It was AMAZING. :rofl: With a rough estimate, and no BS, we pushed over 40 -50 fish easily. Browns, LLs, Lakers... The water clarity is like looking through a window. Lake stayed calm all day with a very slight breeze. North and south trolls produced. If you have a boat to get out there. DO IT! We kept a couple for the grill. Be out next weekend! Spring can't come soon enough.

Tight lines!

Nick

it was an awesome time out there! :yes:

it was really all 3 guys could handle with 6 rods.

we lost a lot of fish simply because there were no more hands to pull rods out of rodholders that were firing.

by the time we would get to em the fish were gone :o

mostly salmon, but a couple of nice ones and a few browns mixed in. also pulled in 1 laker.

a few of the browns were NICE! :clap:

You guys threw together a fine winter boat!

great guys to fish with!! Can't wait to do it again!

what a blast!!

Hey nick ..... Thanks for the report ..... Do you thing we could launch with out any problem or is there ice .... I think I am going to blow off work from Wednesday till Sunday .... Man I got the fever now . I had enough ice fishing

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png