Lake Ontario - Toronto

mhassan

Name: M

Home Port:Scarborough Bluffs

Boat Name/Type:Four Winns 183 F & S

I fish for: Salmon, Steel, Lake trout

==================

Hi everyone, I got the fishing bug last year and now I am a proud owner of a boat and have equipped it with a Cannon downrigger and am all set for the fishing season to begin. I have fished for Stealhead on the west coast off the river banks and some ice fishing but have no experience in Lake fishing and trolling. Would love to get some pointers on the subject and if anyone in the area would like to go on the boat with me and show me how its done ... that would be great! Let the fishing begin.....

Hi Capt Larry,

Thanks for your reply and welcome note

I did most of my fishing in the Portland and Eugene areas in Oregon State, USA. Mainly caught Steelles, Trout and Salmon in the Willamatte and Santiam rivers there, and also fished many small rivers for trout, its an awsome place to fish.

I am looking forward to getting into Lake trout and Salmon fishing in Lake Ontario and am looking forward to getting the boat into the water soon.

I have never fished for Muskies but have heard that they are a lot of fun to fish for too. Maybe I can try that one of these too.

Have a wonderful day

M

I will be fishing the Willamatte River the first week of September this year for Silvers.Also on the Columbia River by Bouey #6 for Kings.

My brother Dave goes to the lower Columbia River every September for Kings,this year I'm going out to join him.

Capt. Larry

Sounds Great Capt. Larry, I am sure you will enjoy your trip and will catch a lot of fish.

I have not been back for many years but am sure the fishing will still be pretty good

Have a great weekend

M