Seneca 3-23

A day off and the fever hits :( , bad weather and all, we managed to sneak out for a short trip. :lol: Began a north troll out of WG @ 3:45 on the west side.Depth range was 80-100' .Marking large pods of bait with fish below them :clap: .Placed flat lines with 5/8 ounce keel weights and black/purple,chartruse/silver crystal Yozurie stick baits and blue and silver rapala's :yes: .The first fish on was a good one taking 2 big runs before loosing that one :( .Another single and then a triple.Landing only the single and one of thetriple ;( .The fish seemed to be very aggressive today.The 2 that we managed to land were 3-5 lbs.Both had nasty lampheray marks on them,both were LL not certain of the ones that we lost.By 5:30 the North winds decided to blow and we were fighting three to four footers riding the wave back to WG at 3-3.5 mph didn't manage to pick any more and headed in. A bit to rough for the little 16 footer. All in all pretty cool for a quick trip,one could only imagine what it might have been if the wind didn't kick up. I'll be back at it again soon.Hopefully the weather will start to give us all a break.Sorry no pics the camera is dead and needs to be charged.To all that manage to make it out be careful we did see some large timbers bobbing up and down vertically those babies :devil: will do serious damege if you strike them :( .

Good to see you are right back after them Matt - I hope you didn't have to bring in any of those rod,reel & fish 'doubles' ;) . If you need any help figuring out line,etc for those dipsy combos don't hesitate to shoot me a pm or call.I sent you a PM w/ a link to the inline boards. -Andy