OSWEGO NET PENS GOING IN

This Saturday (4/2) is the day to get our pens ready (East side marina)

Anyone willing to help out we sure would appreciate it

We have 5 rather large pens that may need some mending etc.

Lot going on for me so I don't know whats in store as of yet, may be able to update before Saturday, if not we will find out together

Each year we spend a couple hours on mending/or if we put them in water takes longer

We usually start around 9 am unless its 20 below, then so prolly 10 am , lol, but I think it is suppose to be warm Saturday

Gloves, power drill, side cutters, nothing major really, old clothes/jacket

Tom

Sounds good Thank you

Still not exactly sure whats in store for the day as Scott Prindle noted fish to be delivered week of April 11 or the 18th.

My hopes are to get all 5 pens out from behind building, mended where need be, and rested somewhere close to hoist so just 1 or 2 of us can drop them in, (as close as possible to when the fish will be delivered)

Estimated time 3 to 4 hours

See you Saturday

Tom

Thanks Greg but all set my friend !!!

Just wanted to say thanks for the help from all

Pens are now in an awaiting delivery

If anyone is in the immediate area and may be available for daily feedings please drop me an E Mail [email protected] I will fit you in a much needed spot !!!

Thanks to the Port of Oswego for usage of the space, so much appreciated !!!

Thanks to Bernie marina manager for all fork-life help, Gerry Bresadola coordinator, my cousin "birddog" Eric Burger, my current "Perch Slaying" apprentice"

1fish2fish Jim for your expertice, Greg Dale and HotWires n crew, Good luck in the A-TOM-MIK Over-all this year guys!!!

:D:D

Tom

Just talked with Scott Prindle from the DEC, our fish will come Thursday the 21st at 10:30am if all goes as planned

We could use a hand if a few of your are available

I will start getting food ready and packed up same day for daily feedings

There is not a whole lot to do on this day but just to experience it all is a nice feeling !!!!

Tom