Perchmasters derby results

BP Swing

Anyone know how the Perchmasters derby went and how the fishing was last Sat. on Seneca?

Also can anyone tell me how deep they've been lately? With the price of gas now, I cant get there as often as before and I gotta try to up my odds. (oh I know....Seneca is a big secret and no one is supposed to give out any info....blah blah blah). Thanks in advance. BP

Anyone know how the Perchmasters derby went and how the fishing was last Sat. on Seneca?

Also can anyone tell me how deep they've been lately? With the price of gas now, I cant get there as often as before and I gotta try to up my odds. (oh I know....Seneca is a big secret and no one is supposed to give out any info....blah blah blah). Thanks in advance. BP

Team Sleeman won with 9.41 lbs. Lunker fish was 2.00 and entered by a guy that walked in 3 minutes after 5 and should have been DQ'd but wasn't and it came from Keuka. Fishing is getting better but as with all Seneca perch you have to find them

Steve

Are you serious Steve? They let him in? That should bring more entries next year huh? :talk:

Ya I'm serious,

when they did the blind draw he piped up about not having a ticket for it. Why, he wasn't there when they were being handed out. Gotta wonder if I could bring a fish to the LOC after hours and still get it on the leaderboard..... :lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed:

Steve