1996 Yacht Club Trailer - dual axle - 20ft $1000

Flanman

very beefy trailer - would fit a 21ft maybe 22 - no more (I have had several folks want the trailer for boats over 22ft)- it has bunks. There is a boat on the trailer now that either needs work or it needs to go the "yard" - I can take it there but hate to do so if someone is handy, I hate to throw away a boat. Its a 19.5ft Grady White, closed bow - needs floor work, seats, a little transom work, and an engine - It has been a great boat so I am struggling dropping it off in the grave yard. All four tires are in good shape and I do have a spare.

Call Dave 585-233-1103

OK - sorry for the delay - having some technology related issues - I measured the trailer tonight - I have a 20FT boat on it now but is a "big" 20 ft - the model number of the trailer is a 2248TB and has a GVW of 4800 ..........I have the 20 ft boat on it and the front part where the crank is can move forward another 12 inches or so to accommodate a larger boat. The TOTAL length of the trailer is 22ft from tip to tail .........but boats are different sizes even though they say 21 or 22 or 20 etc. Its confusing to say the least. It is a very beefy trailer .........as you can tell with a GVW of 4800. Dual axles and they are kinda beefy too ...........I replaced this boat/trailer with a 22FT Aquasport and the trailer on that boat is no where near is beefy as this one. I don't have it near me or I could measure it. But I can tell you the Aquasport is a much bigger boat than the Grady even though they only have 2ft of difference. Here are pics of trailer and boat. My cell is on the blink so if you want to call me call my other number at 585-582-3066

DSC01295.jpg

DSC01297.jpg

I just had a Revelation.......I think you can add a different "tongue" on this trailer and accomodate a much larger boat than what I have on it ........in fact now I think I remember going with a shorter tongue......its only a couple of bolts and your off to the races .........JUST FYI. Its standard 3x4 angular steel so it should be straight forward. I can't believe I just remembered this as multiple folks wanted the trailer but it wasn't quite long enough but it had the GVW and axles they needed.