Hot Lure: sticks and spoons

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 8-16

Lure Depth: 1-5

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Could not do anythign wrong today we were getting bit every time i turned around couldnt keep the lines in the water had several times i had jsut fliped lever on the rod got ready to put it on the planner board and wack fish on before i could even put it in the clip...caught a nice 12lb walleye or so hope he comes back in a couple weeks...lots of nice browns in the 8-10lb class had one 15lbs or so i would get it was a monster....he's still out there released all fish so go get them....lost a few nice atlantics too....as well as a few really really big browns that broke the line or jsut got off. hopefully this wind calms down soon....sticks and spoons stingers were the goby and abes shinner doing most of the damage and any color stick i put out i got bit on.....will post pics of the brown and walleye tomorrow once i figure out how to..

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Nice post. Glad you had a great day. We had similar results. Those are the days you will never forget.Very difficult to get all lines set at times. GPS was covered up with way points where we we hitting them. I've been down several times and have caught exclusively browns (over 50) with the exception of one small steelie. Nice average size to the browns.

IT was a great day we didnt even barely turn aroudn only reason we did was cause we were half way to mexico but we were getting bit everywhere coulda just kept right on trolling and never turned and hit fish all day

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Hey franchi,

I've got a rubber net, like yours, broke in the same spot!!!!

Took some tubing, slit it, slid it over, and band-clamped it togather.

Has hung in there for years now.