hunt the rush (couple pics added)

these guys are up to mybuddies cabin tonight spent a little time with them little more laid back than their hunts ..hmm maybe ill see if they want to do a seneca trip in the afternoon...kinda got me a little cited so i put 2 turkeys to bed tonight and tomorow ill go shoot one ...one sounded young((but not a jake) and one was a good mature gobble,so maybe tomorrow ill have after a turkey after a 10 yr break............

http://www.hunttherush.com/

ah ha,im having turky for dinner tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wife had one in the crockpot when i got home, :lol: boy shes a good hunter...at $9.99 for one brest i think she got a better deal ,heck i just spent 37.00 on gas and all i got was a photo of 2 does that walked up to me,not to mention getting up at 4am...I did have 3 gobblers taking near me but i wasnt their type i guess,maybe the buffy hunting scarded them off :o Maybe they thought i was a bear.........or they knew i was bare,,,,,stupid turkeys..

ah ha,im having turky for dinner tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

. Hey Ray, I can see your wiffy dressed in full camo sneaking into Wagman's at 4:45 to bag a fat hen so you have something to eat. Whata girl. ;) .

I don't think its worth getting up at 4:oo AM I think you would do better from 10 to 12;00 thats what I think. :beer: .

wife had one in the crockpot when i got home, :lol: boy shes a good hunter...at $9.99 for one brest i think she got a better deal ,heck i just spent 37.00 on gas and all i got was a photo of 2 does that walked up to me,not to mention getting up at 4am...I did have 3 gobblers taking near me but i wasnt their type i guess,maybe the buffy hunting scarded them off :o Maybe they thought i was a bear.........or they knew i was bare,,,,,stupid turkeys..

DSCN0975.jpg

DSCN0976.jpg

DSCN0977.jpg

DSCN0978.jpg

DSCN0979.jpg

DSCN0980.jpg

here is the smaller one i tucked in last night ,probly shoulda set up on him but the raspy gobble300yds away had my hopes up for a big bird,these does sorta showed up the 2 piC on the left shoulder you can see a tuff of fur someone nicked her last gun season didnt get a good shot of it but it was clear from 10 yds she healed up nice then they got close till they smelled my farts and ran faster than my teamates the 2nd day of a derby when venting