Heading out to Oswego end of next week for BT's

I have a ton of spoons and bought a bunch of stickbaits. Hopefully I have enough of a selection. I have read on this site about adding shot ahead of lures to get them down a bit. Here we will run one and two colors of core top shot early season. Would set ups like that work out there without adding shot to the line? We typically can pull these over 15' of water without any problems, but if we need to go shallower it could be a problem. Should I leave these home and just bring the flat lines to run on the boards?

Do you guys just run sticks off the boards and spoons on the riggers? Or does that matter? Only two of us so we'll only be running four lines. From what I read start pattern with high visibility colors on one side of boat and naturals on the other to find out what they want. Any other suggestions?

Thanks for any suggestions

Spike

Oh yeah if we get blown off of Ontario would it be worth heading to Onieda to try walleye fishing?

One other question. Spoon size. Should I stick with smaller spoons like the Jake 45 size or would NK28's be OK too? I know I have gotten the incidental brown/steelhead on the larger spoons when trolling for Salmon so should I bring them along? Not sure if I should stick with smaller mooselook wobbler 1/4 oz size spoons and smaller or if the larger ones will work too.

Thanks,

Spike