Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
REELJERKS

December Steel 2nd trip out

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Fishing trip

Hello. Wondering if anyone might have some recommendations for oneida. I do a weekend fishing trip every fall with a bunch of guys I used to work with. We usually fish the st Lawrence but the water conditions this year prevented the boat from going in. So we are trying our luck at oneida since its closer for everyone. Launching from Cleveland. Targeting smallies and walleye.... but really anything that bites. Any direction is very much appreciated as oneida is very new to us all. Thank you and

in Bass Fishing

• Fishing trip 9-6, 9-7, 9-8

Hello. Wondering if anyone might have some recommendations for oneida. I do a weekend fishing trip every fall with a bunch of guys I used to work with. We usually fish the st Lawrence but the water conditions this year prevented the boat from going in. So we are trying our luck at oneida since its closer for everyone. Launching from Cleveland. Targeting smallies and walleye.... but really anything that bites. Any direction is very much appreciated as oneida is very new to us all. Thank you and

in Walleye

• Torpedo weighted steel

Are there any videos showing how to connect Torpedo  weighted steel, to Torpedo 19 strand steel backup line?

in Tackle Description

• last trip for this year Olcott or Niagara bar?

Coming up today to fish tomorrow.  Hope the lake calms down like they are forecasting.    Trying to decide between launching at Olcott like I normally do or heading to Fort Niagara to fish the bar.  Anyone headed out tomorrow as well?  I'll update from the lake tomorrow  hope the fish are hungry after the rough weather today.       

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• HoneyMoon trip to Mexico 8/25/19

Well the big day is finally over and the best part is here.  3 days of salmon fishin with the Bride!  We got a slip in salmon country and stayin 7min away at a lakefront cabin.   Started the day yesterday in 110FOW and trolled out to 135FOW Nd at 9:00am my blueUV FF fires on wire dipsey 2nd setting 200ft back. Right after a two Faced spoon fires of rigger parked at 80.  Then the blue uvFF again on same dipsey. Went 3/4 and came in for noon.  Went back out at 5:00,but this time started

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)