Annual B&B trip

Had a great time fishing w/ friends & family on Cayuga today. Very polite, boat savvy anglers (with radios on 68) made for easy traffic situations. Our crew just shredded the lakers today up around Aurora but we couldn't push past the 10lb mark to get onto the board. Oh well, the smoker will be in overdrive tomorrow! Hot setup was a lemon ice super slim on the 400' copper over 120 FOW @ 1.9 surface, we just could not even get this rod out on the board for over an hour. Also hot was mag diver w/ white/geen protroll & proctologist out 210' over 120fow. Bloody death SS on the rigger down 130 over 250fow took a couple big ones too. Went 33/33 or so w/ only one good salmon as best as we can remember.

Thanks to Barney/Bear & all those who organized this event & a big CONGRATS to the winners! -Andy

Elliot_with_Fish_5_22_11.jpg

We got over there on Sat afternoon too but it was slow for us, got one good salmon & a bunch of smaller lakers but we did get into some excellent ice cream on the way home!

Nice lakers there, we passed you a few times. Slow but steady for us today, hit some better ones sat. but nothing on the board at the end. It was a nice weekend to be out anyway. I enjoy the B&B tourneys. Glad to see you got some for the smoker.

Ben

Think I talked w/ you guys as we were trying to get around the point. - thanks for the heads up on which way you were going. I had 2 kids fighting over some 'prime spot' in the cuddy, my 80 year old neighbor talking my ear off w/ 8 lines out, a fish on and the bottom coming up like a race horse.

That was a great report , and might I add a great looking boat :)

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

I'm telling you bro, you are totally welcome aboard at anytime! -Andy

Think I talked w/ you guys as we were trying to get around the point. - thanks for the heads up on which way you were going. I had 2 kids fighting over some 'prime spot' in the cuddy, my 80 year old neighbor talking my ear off w/ 8 lines out, a fish on and the bottom coming up like a race horse.

yeah that was us we were heading back to weigh in a couple fish an had to get clear of hookjaw and leave you enough room. like you said, people did a good job of giving others room this weekend from what we saw.

Great job chowder! I couldn't move my 400' of copper. I think I caught one 4lb laker on it saturday. My dipsy's and riggers did all the work. I think we were fishing north of you guys. Saturday we did a big horseshoe from long point and up back down past deans and back again twice and stayed north most of the day. Sunday we made the error of leaving the fish and stayed south of longpoint, but about noon we finally made are way back up to longpoint and trolled back north of Aurora and it was game on again. I can't wait to get the fish in the smoker as well.