Bluffers Park Toronto Fishing Report?

I am Heading to the Bluffs in 2 weeks and am looking to get some info on what the fishing has been like so far this year? Popular Colors? Depths? water temp and conditions? can anybody offer me some help? Thanks its Greatly Appreciated!

FISH ON!

We battled the waves sunday morning for a few hours. Only managed a small shaker of the braid and dipsy at 150' set on a 3 setting on a black and purple NK mag. Only hit of the morning that we could see but were getting bounced around bad. We had my 4 year old daughter and my buddies 5 year old who ended up getting sick so we turned our course back to port.

• 4 weeks later...

On July 12th I caught what I think was a tyee - 38" long and 22 " gerth ( I didn't have a weigh scale) using a green fly at 72 ' depth in 90 feet of water. Any thoughts as to whether this would be 30+ lbs. It looked and felt like it!

Went out last Thursday, from 6am to 3pm, we were two boat of three line. We caught two Rainbow on cheater with bright green Northport in 100fow and four salmon (two 6lbs, one 16lbs and one 20lbs) three of them caught with Northport#59 50feet down and one on cheater.

As already mentioned Black & Purple NK, Green Fly have been producing 20lb+ for me also...

Still need the secret sauce for 30lb + this year (and no, I don't know what the secret sauce is, yet, but I am sure as always with any fishing, persistence and patience are in there somewhere as the main ingredients!).

The 38x22" would be just shy of 24lbs according to the estimator here:

http://www.piscatorialpursuits.com/reso ... ulator.htm

...Fish on!