Cayuga 6/18 am pics added

The wife and I took a friend that moved up from Texas. Launched at T-falls around 6am and headed north. Three is a crowd in my boat but I quickly set up a 6 rod program that ran well and even looked good. First time I've ever done it. Can't wait for the three rod rule. :lol: Alot of short salmon but it was great to keep the newbie busy. Wires out 225-250 with FF combos worked early the Seneca special, Captain Valuim and green dolphin all took fish. Lakers up to 8lbs. Most of the action came off the riggers 40-60 ft free Sliders and main lines. All kinds of spoon colors. Although 3 color, 6 color and 300 copper all took fish. Today was my first ever grand slam!! Lakers, Landlocks, Bows and a little Brownie. The best though was when the Texan started handed rods back to me, his arms were sore!! :lol: We all had a great time and were off the water around 11. We ended 25/30.

IMG_2221.jpg

IMG_2219.jpg

IMG_2218.jpg

IMG_2225.jpg

It's always nice to tie a name with a face. Wish I had more time to talk my crew was pushing me along. How did you make out that day?

711......Nice to meet you at the dock. What great fishing you have there!! Wish I was closer to that kind of action. We caught so many nice lakers and LLs it was unbelievable. The late evening bite for LLs was amazing. I'd be fishing there every weekend if I wasn't 3 1/2 hours away. Caught 40+ Saturday and 20+ Sunday. See you again before the season is over. Tight Lines!! :):):)