Canandaigua Fathers Day

Stayed up late Saturday night converting a couple of rods I broke a few weeks back into wire dipsy set ups. Finished about 1am, got a little sleep and was out on the lake around 6:30. Started the fishing with my son and a co-worker. Fishing was a little slow to start but picked up as the day progressed. First fish came on one of the new wire rigs. Had to run my son back to the dock for work at ten thirty and picked up my wife. 9 mos pregnant and due this up coming thursday but she still wanted to get out for a bit. She loves to jig so we set up in my favorite spot. Her second drop had a fish raising off the bottom so I told her "ones comin, just reel in and see what happens". She reeled up about ten feet and said "yea nothin happens" and just as she said that her rod bent right over. I missed one shortly after and we trolled for a lil while longer and picked up a really nice bow that just inhaled a sutton single hook and mortally wounded itself on the way to the boat. Those bows really like the lead cor right down the chute. 5 colors did the trick today.

100_MEDIA36_IMAG0152_1.jpg

100_MEDIA36_IMAG0150_1.jpg