Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:lakers and kings

Hot Lure: dw lime ice mag and dw rasberry dolphin

Trolling Speed: 2.5to3

Down Speed: same

Boat Depth: 230 best

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS Finally boateda couple of nice kings 1 sat and 1 sun 22# and 18#. 97rigger 104 rigger. with spoons mentioned above purple was good sunday. lost acouple of nice steelies 1 on lead core and 1 78 rigger. One was areal screamer. It wiped a huge smile off my friends face and then came some choice words. i had agood just watching.It was abig one. Also some nice lakers came to the boat. But the highlight happened on sunday. My buddys rigger rod down 30goes 3 seconds later my rod goes hes got a laker i gota king. He,s boating the lakerwith the help of another buddy. im still fighting the king an a leacore fires 5 color and then boom 125 copper goes. im laughing my ass off still fighting the king. Bothof those fish never made it to the. The one on copper was a nice just never got to find out what it was. So far a great year for me. See you on the water. Oh by the way nothing on the dipseys. i thought we got one but hit bottom out 300 on a3 setting 165 feet of water wow

====================