Owasco + Cayuga 6/20-6/21 Panfishing

Owasco-I needed a break from trolling and had the munchies for perch. So Steve, Josh and I drove to Owasco and started fishing out in front of the pier of Emerson Park. I put the bow mount minn kota down and it had no juice. Switched the batteries no juice. :@ Both batteries just had enough juice to start the motor. But I can tell you this! I was not going to let anything slow me down. :rofl: We were picking up some reel nice Blue gill but no real big perch. So we motored to try some dock fishing and it was the same thing. Nice Blue gill but small perch. Motored again to one of the points that I usually jig Walleye and went in really shallow and we pounded the perch. We were picky trying to take home decent size perch for the deep fryer. We ended up getting flaged over by this guy who had some motor issues. I ended up giving him tow back. We all have been there and am always willing to do this cause you never know if it will be you in the same boat. :yes: We ended up taking 64 perch, 12 blue gill, and 1 really big rockbass home(I hate rockbass :devil: and they are a ton of them around)

Cayuga- Launched at treman with Josh and Steve again. I went and hit all my perch holes. We were picking up some realy nice jacks but had to pick through a lot of small guys to get them. Some spots we fished we were picking up a perch on everycast ;) On one of our moves to another spot Steve picked up a decent Small mouth on his first cast :o and it was game on for me. I ended up picking 5 more small mouth in the 3lb range on my ultra light rod with 6lb test. That was fun :inlove: Ended up taking 59 perch, 4 blue gills and another deep hooked rockbass home.

Now the fun part ;( While loadind dads boat up the front hook on the boat where you winch it up snapped off. So I had to use the cleets to winch it in. Strapped her down and had no problems getting her home. But everything was all right after the first fish came out of the deep fryer :inlove::beer: Life is Good! :yes:

panfish.jpg

panfish1.jpg

The Secret Weopon :yes:

panfish2.jpg

panfish3.jpg

panfish4.jpg