Is Invader Downriggers still in business? questions and pic

They have a website but there is no response to messages, etc. and parts are next to impossible to find online. Anyone know if they are still around?

Heres the scoop. I bought an electric rigger cheap at a garage sale but it needs a few parts. I may have to improvise. Anyone know where I can get a metal plate made for mounting? (that will fit inside my Canon swivel mount)

Also Ive included a pic so you can tell me if the rod holders are bent or are suppose to be that way. I cant tell. When you fish solo like I do, an electric downrigger would be the nuts if I could only get the line counter spring belt and mounting plate. Thanks in advance. BP

downrigger.jpg

• 1 year later...
They have a website but there is no response to messages, etc. and parts are next to impossible to find online. Anyone know if they are still around?

Heres the scoop. I bought an electric rigger cheap at a garage sale but it needs a few parts. I may have to improvise. Anyone know where I can get a metal plate made for mounting? (that will fit inside my Canon swivel mount)

Also Ive included a pic so you can tell me if the rod holders are bent or are suppose to be that way. I cant tell. When you fish solo like I do, an electric downrigger would be the nuts if I could only get the line counter spring belt and mounting plate. Thanks in advance. BP

downrigger.jpg

I have those parts, Invader no lom

nger in busim

ness I reped them for ten years

610 360 8202 Call me if interested