Enzo,

I'll help you get your dad into some fish if I can. I will be staying in Oswego at Wrights marina starting Wednesday night through the weekend.

I'll be staying on the boat on blue dock #20 (boat name is Lucky Enuff).

You can stop by or call me on my cell @ 610-217-4516. I'll let you know what's hot and where the fish are, assuming I can figure it out myself :shock:

Tip: If your going this weekend....fish the early morning. Get on the lake by 5 or 6 am (you should be doing that anyway). It's Harborfest weekend and the town of Oswego will be a mob scene.

Rod

On Saturday I'll already be out fishing by the time you get there. We are fishing the Little Salmon River Chall. that day. We will likely be out front of the harbor at that time, then slowly working our way towards 9 mile. Give me a call on the cell or call Lucky Enuff on ch 68 and I'll give you all the info I have.

Rod

P.S.....Ray K....don't be calling my cell during the LSRC pretending to be enzo looking for info....I'll figure it out :lol::lol:

yea well ive beening doing some research too , white dot, dot ,dot whitge ,dot dot,dot. getouta the way ive got this one wrapped up ,dot,dot dot, white.........................................................................................................................