Hit the water at 5:30 am with Finders Keepers and we had all the rods in by 6:00 am... First fish came in 80 FOW down 54 on a yellow killer Stingray at 6:45 am..15 lb King.. Took a rip on the Dipsey with Green e-chip with green howie but dropped her....Took another rip on the same thing an hour later and things dried up....Went in to 65 FOW and there was some good bait and marks.... Took a nice 25 lb King on a Chartreuse E-chip with a Green Dolphin Twinkie rig...... Tried C&R that baby with no luck...Trying to get back around to net her and the rigger went with a nk28 alewife down 35 over 70 FOW....Nice 23 lb King...She was bleeding bad so we had to put two in the box for my smoker, darn it.......Well I thought I had the fish lined up after last nights outing and went out there to find the temp. rose 30 feet and the bait and fish gone......I have to thank an old employer for a tip that helped me put a couple majors in the boat.....Thanks Baha Joe............Not sure when I can get back out, maybe next week..........Woody

072607_1143a.jpg[/img]

072607_0646a.jpg[/img]