Jax pics

Jax

CIMG2157.jpg

This was a friend that used to fish Lake O for kings a long time ago. I put him on a bunch that nite. I made him reel in every fish till he gave up. First one on the wire he fought to the boat then a rigger fired so I handed him a fresh one while I tended to the tired one. He did another king right after and then sat down to give his arm a rest. I am holding the first one he reeled in so he could fight the fresh one.

CIMG2173.jpg

This was 24-25# off the meat rig froggy style

CIMG2111.jpg

A fish off yankee trollers side the nite he came on my boat. It weighed 24.5 pounds Im pretty sure I did more off my side that nite but cant remember exactly...... :lol:

CIMG2159.jpg

My buddy Rich with a 24# from last week

CIMG2169.jpg

17# + 21#

I have a way point in my gps that holds fish EVERYTIME I go throught it I pull fish. Alot of doubles as well.

CIMG2165.jpg

18# + 20#

CIMG2181.jpg

19#+23#

CIMG2194.jpg

Current screensaver! Taken out of sandy creek on a PM adventure

Man I love fishin-Hope you enjoy the pics guys! 8)

This was a friend that used to fish Lake O for kings a long time ago. I put him on a bunch that nite. I made him reel in every fish till he gave up.

You've got a sadistic sense of humor Jax. You're a mean mean man. I like it. :lol: Great pix. :!:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Jax.....you may of caught more on your side, but the bigger ones came off mine! IF you would have payed attention you might have caught something I was doing differently. By the way you dont win tourneys on numbers, but you do on bigger fish! :lol: