21 Thpmpson

Hello, I am selling my Thompson 21 foot closed bow boat. It has tons of new things... Motor is a 165 HP Mercruiser (Chevy) and has 250 hours on complete rebuild, with receipts. Runs perfect. Mercruiser Alpha out drive with prop. Bellows were just done last year and a full outdrive rebuild was done by Bryce three-four years ago. Two new 30 gallon gas tanks. All new floor and vinyl floor covering. Dual batteries with remote shut off switch. Full size teak swim platform. All new seats, two back to back and two single. Cd player, compass, lots of rod holders. Boat is set up for fishing for Lake Ontario Salmon and Trout! Comes WITH down riggers , planner boards, and fishing tackle. All fishing items are easy to remove so when you want to go crusin or tubing its easy to switch over. This is a great fishing boat and catches fish! Lots of freeboard, so it handles the lake well. Ez-Loader single axle roller trailer with new tires last year. New bearing buddies. Clean NYS title and reg.... $2500 obo

DSCF0575.jpg

DSCF0576.jpg

I ran one of these for a few years back in the early '90s and can't say how much I liked it. Roomy, dry, and easy to fish. This boat should make a great starter for someone just getting the sport.

PS. This is just my opinion; I have no ties to the seller whatsoever.