8/7 senaca run

ya done did something wrong not that ya need to hear that..

spinnys and flys 4 to6 ft off ball max....2.2 to 2.5 for most everything if ya got spoons that run faster it ok to bump up to spoon speed...

In the summer with all the boat traffic sometimes the shoreline can get spooked..tho it ant nuttin too new to the fish...last sunday I ran up the middle of the lake (south end) tons of bait unreal number of marks ,wiffy and I were just riding around so i wasnt serious fishin but got I think 6, 4 keepers 17,18 in riggers at 50,60 with the sliders gettin most hits(all spoons).and if ya ant runnin dypsys ,let the mainline spoon back 75 ft but ya gotta pay attention to even the smallest weed on that spoon because of the time it takes it to get out so i dont dalley around with the weeds this time of year. the long leads arnt nessesary just a little thing i do in clear water .....dont be fooled by the green alge that color only is in the top 10 to 15 ft (normally) my friends were diving the south end last week and the water is crystal clear under the alge (long leads)