Keuka 8-13 and 8-14

I was lucky enough to have Hookjaw invite me along to help out with a couple trips this weekend.... Saturday we had a father son duo on board from Reading Pennsylvania, we launched out of the state park in Branchport and ran south to the bluff and got setup with riggers, cores, coppers and wire .... We hit fish right off the bat,, We marked good fish all over from 150 fow to surface all weekend.. All laker bite all day think we went 16-18 but had some happy clients with some great filets for the grill... Sunday we had another father and son on the boat from New Jersey, We through the same setup at the fish we did the day before but the fishing was a bit slower but still managed to go 9-11 with another all laker bite.. When we got back in I got in contact with a friend of mine who has been fishing Keuka all week and he only managed 7 fish all week and he is an accomplished fisherman so overall I would say we had a good weekend of fishing and Nick got to try out his newly installed 9.9 Yamaha high thrust kicker which ran like a champ.... :D:D Thanks again Nick for having me on board and looking forward to next time....

Mike