Seneca 8-25

Well I was at work this morning and had a big case of the buckets(use a ryhming word). So i decided to leave at ten am when the rain let off. I went home packed lunch and dinner and drove to the lake. It was beautiful. Not even a breeze. Went out to try this new rod rule out. Lake turned. I can see bottom in 50 foot and Surface was 53 and 30 down was 42. Cruised around in search of bait, each time i found it i hit a landlock. Lost a few on the cheaters too when i went in shallow in search for browns. Headed in at 230 to get Mike(iron Duck aka duke). Got some gas, and headed back out. Ran north, wasnt long and we hit a few more salmon then wham, release, Shooting up to the surface was a 4-5 lb bow:) netted her. We didnt stay here long, As i was scouting for a trip i have the next 2 days. Hit the east side over 250-350 fow. Bait and fish are stacked. We hit some good salmon. Out of nowhere, mike decides to feed seagulls. Meanwhile at our backs, a rod has fired with a 6 lb Landlock..Go figure. We get her to the net. Got a few more good oens after that. Michigan Stingers of course. One ff hit today. Leadcore, riggers, wire spoon. heres mikeys fish

mikes_ll.jpg

Tight Lines Guys,

See ya on the water