Seneca 8-26-11

What a great night on the water..... We started out of Watkins at 4:30 pm and headed north.... We setup shop and as I was dropping the first rigger in the water BANG fish on , landed a nice landlock about 4 lbs and released and got the rest of the setup in the water and continued on a north troll and not long after the core fires landing a nice little Bow.... The bite was hot from then on til dusk going 18 for 19 with some really beautiful fish... Wires, cores, coppers and riggers all caught numerous fish and we got the Gran slam except I never got a picture of the many Landlocks we caught, oh well it was still an awesome night to be out !!! Hoping for the same in the morning....

Mike

8_26_11_021.jpg

8_26_11_026.jpg

8_26_11_027.jpg

Thanks Guys !!!! Fished the next morning in the same area and it had slowed down a bit but the fish where still there .... Went 7 for 10 all landlocks had one good one about 5lbs but the rest where all 2 to 3 lb fish but really fun to watch the girlfriend reel them in she had a great time.... All where on riggers, main line and cheaters, did have one really good smack on the core but nobody was home when i got to the rod...... wires, copper were quiet..... Im at the lake now and IRENE has her rolling out of the north pretty good (20 - 30 mph) so gonna have to get back out there in the next few days and figure it all back out .....

Mike