seneca boat launch

ifishy

I'm throwing a line out for some help. I have the green light to take the boat out this weekend and the money for gas and everything. I'm gonna fish seneca and would like to fish somewhere in the southern half. I usually launch from geneva and fish the north end because thats closest. All I ever do there is lake trout so i wanted to try another area just because I can. I was planning on launching at severn but I was trying to look it up online and saw somewhare that it only has parking for 12 cars is this true? that I can find there are not any other launches close on that side of the lake. I will likely have my 12 year old nephew with me and would hate for him to see me start swearing because theres no parking. does that lot usually fill up fast or am I okay. I guess with what limited knowledge I have of the area the backup would be to go to lodi point its just a longer drive for me because I'm coming from the west but its only about 10 mins longer as I am starting from the north end. is it worth the drive to lodi or is severn fine and if severne is fine what is the launch fee so I bring enough cash. Thank you in advance for any help. I'll take any free fishing advice if you wanna help a 12 year old get his first LL or bow (something that jumps). but my biggest concern is boat launches in unfamiliar areas. I have had issues in the past though my boat is small enough that I can lauch on just about anything.

cool thank you than severn it is my bro wants me to take the boat to lake O but with the scattered t storms there calling for I dont like being that far off shore in my little boat plus I seem to have better luck in the fingers anyway. see you out there sunday