Seneca 9-4-2011

Decided to sneak out for a bit Sunday morning.. Headed north a bit out of Watkins setup shop on the west side and worked an area I have been doing well at for a few weeks and it was slow, just one little bow on the rigger so made my way over to the east side and ran into some good Laker action on the way over ... Wire fired and man was it a hit it bent the dipsy rod and pulled drag really good best one Ive seen this year Steve grabbed the rod and gone nothing there got the line in and discovered that the fish broke the 30lb leader between the dipsy and spin doctor, must have been a nic in the line ... So got it re tied and sent back down and no longer did I turn around and it fires again this time with about a 9.5 Laker... The rest of the day we picked up a brown and few average size lakers but that was it .... Weeds got really bad about noon and fought them for a bit and then decided it was a lost cause and called it a day .. Overall a nice day of fishing and thanks Steve for going along on such short notice, already have the urge to be back out there... Also included a pic of a Nice King I got Friday out of Sodus....

Mike

9_2_2011_026.jpg

9_2_2011_031.jpg

9_2_2011_001.jpg