Seneca 9-09-2011 late afternoon

ERABBIT

Hooked up with Don from the park and gave it ago , no idea where or how deep been awhile......fished west side ran into some weeds deep working into 75' to 85' cleaned all lines. Boated a brown and a landlock and picked up one more landlock in that area.......all small brown nice and fat 14.5" landlocks 6" to 8".......put x4 in water and worked back out deeper looked like 90' to 120' should be a bit better , gave it a try banged a huge laker down 84' on the rigger with spoon where we pulled a short distance release :lol: about 4' from netting range..... :P .......worked that area for a while with out any more hit then went out around 300' , then across lake picked up one more small landlock out over 500'...........

20.5' , I'm going out but waiting for my buddy down below. I have a update on a SD card for his HB fishfinder. Do you have a radio ? If so what channel will you be on I'll sare info if you want. I saw Fish-On- III out there also and I was on channel 68. Heard some guys on Cayuga but not Seneca that one dude must have some massive power on his unit wall to wall and very clear transmision !!!!!

Anyway give me a shout but it will be after noonish for as slow as my buddy is getting around this morning........... :rofl:

Well hope you did better than I did......before I went past you I picked up a 17" laker off the rigger down 51' on a spoon , then later farther north one more laker around 22" , and three dink salmon on the ride back across.......no where's near the good marks I had yesterday.........past the copper guys in the park as I was going down they said they did 9 lakers with some good sized one in the mix.........guess I'll have to dig the the pound ball out with the wire rod..... :no: ..... :P

Ed I wont tell the ol man you said that. :D Ihope I can get up there this week. Still have water comin in. All my reloading and fly tying stuff is a mess. All my stuff was in the basement. Lost alot good have been worse. Get them fish figured out for me so if I do make it up I wont have to sink my boat :P Dave aka lil skinny

Dave , here a link for a free download for your depthfiner manual :

http://www.lowrance.com/Downloads/Manuals/

or if you don't want to print your own I know they have a site out there that you can buy one , when I got my starcraft it had a older Lowrance on it and no free down load for that unit and I found the pay site it was $14.00 or so shipped to my door.

Your dad didn't make it out yesterday , not sure if he did today or not have not talked to him today......we'll see ya soon at

the NAFC Finger Lakes Meet..............