Date(s):

Time on Water:

Weather/Temp:

Wind Speed/Direction:

Waves:

Surface Temp:

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS Hello, I was just wondering the best way of getting loose trout eggs for curring and tying egg sacs. I herd you can scoop them out of the skein but this was not working for me, the eggs were to attrached and breaking. It is oct 23 is this to early to scoop the eggs out and how long should I wait before i keep the next hen. Brand new to curring eggs but bought boraz of fire pautzkis to do so jus need loose eggs. Thank you.

===============

Total Hits:

Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

If you want loose singles from salmon skeins, take a hunk of the skein and place it into hot water that's between 110 and 115 F. Agitate the skein with your fingers to seperate the eggs from the membrane.... the membrane coagulates at this temperature, and the eggs can be messaged out...... as soon as their loose, get them out of the hot water and into some cold water....... then, once their cool, drain and treat them with any of the purchased cures, or one of the home recipes you can find on the web...... seperating singles from the skein is easy and effective using this method.