Can I have a fish mount made from pics/measurments

Irish Buoy

paul are your mounts fiberglass?

I know i read somewhere that more and more fishermen and taxidermists alike are switching to fiberglass replicas, as it keeps the cost of having to preserve an actual fish down, and even more so allows the anglers to release nice big fish.

I know i read somewhere that more and more fishermen and taxidermists alike are switching to fiberglass replicas, as it keeps the cost of having to preserve an actual fish down, and even more so allows the anglers to release nice big fish.

I do both fiberglass reproductions and skin mounts and they are both the same rate. With the quality of the molding and casting materials available today there is really no need to do a skin mount unless its what you prefer. The detail captured in the fiberglass blanks is actually better than that of a skin mount.

I do both fiberglass reproductions and skin mounts and they are both the same rate. With the quality of the molding and casting materials available today there is really no need to do a skin mount unless its what you prefer. The detail captured in the fiberglass blanks is actually better than that of a skin mount.

hmmm ill keep that in mind when i finally get one worth walling... I do 100% C&R fishing... so fiberglass reproductions are a nice option.